Sunday, November 9, 2008

Some Funny Jake sayings today!
*Jake pouts at almost everything! Though cute....very annoying! So Mommy says often, "Let me see your happy face? -So today at church we waited against the wall for Daddy. The halls were really crowded so I needed the boys to stay right by me. Jake of course gave his token..."Awe!!!" with lower lip out, Mom then replied with, "Jake stop fussing!" -He immediately yelled..."HAPPY FACE, HAPPY FACE!" Evan and I started busting up. No one around us got how funny it was that the little 2 year old corrected him self and showed his HAPPY FACE!
*Then tonight we were all around playing in the T.V. room. The dog scratched at the door and Daddy asked Jake if he'd run and let her out? Jake ran quickly past me to let her out. On the way past me he bent down and picked something up and handed it to me. It was a little tuft of P.J. Hair. Jake said, "Oh No, P.J.'s tail." Then gave it to me and ran to let her out!!!! Evan and I were laughing so hard. :)
Oh that funny Jake!

playlist1